# i just want warbler blaine back
# fuck you glee
# i hate you
# and i mean it
# in the sense that i actually hate you
I’m trying to figure out who would’ve been happy about this episode, and I’m not having much luck.
Fichel broke up.
Klaine stayed together, so yay, but it’s still been 17 episodes since they kissed and we didn’t even get the hug they filmed for graduation.
Kurt got fucking shafted and we didn’t even get to see his reaction.
Quick fans got a kiss, but it was more about closure than reunion.
Samcedes and Tike got nada.
Brittany is still not graduating.
So I guess Rachel (but not Finchel) fans, Santana (but not Brittana) fans, and Faberry fans.
A+ Glee. Way to tick off the majority of your fanbase.
it would not be glee if we didn’t get yet another:
- ode to how someone with privilege condescending to be kind to people who don’t have it is worthy of praise and admiration
- condescending ‘old married couple’ reference combined with a complete lack of substance and affection for the gay characters
- complete brushoff for most of the characters of color
- healing vagina saving a man’s virility
- ridiculous case of storyline amnesia relationship acrobatics
- major decision being made for the person you supposedly love
- false sophie’s choice made in the name of drama
- case of Kurt Hummel being screwed by the universe against all reason and sense
And we say Glee doesn’t have continuity!
# Finn Hudson
# Fuck you Glee
# am i going to get a lot of flack for this?